Re: Roll bars

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roll bars
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:40:19 EST
In a message dated 3/29/00 9:10:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<<    I will FLAT OUT tell you folks that even going Solo II autocrossing
 without a SCCA
 approved Rollbar will not even let you enter an event.  Moss (nor TTBOMK)
V/B
 sell one.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I'm not totally sure what that sentence means, Ed.  You better stay out
of the fridge before you type!

We have very few members with rollover bars in their stock class cars at the
Philly Region SCCA Solo II events and no one is ever turned away for not
having one.  It is not required for Solo II.  Maybe some other regions have
other rules.

For Solo I (hillclimbs and stuff), ProSolo, ProRally, and all SCCA racing, an
SCCA approved rollover bar is required, but not for Solo II and RoadRally.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport