Re: help with diagnosing carb settings?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: help with diagnosing carb settings?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:04:09 -0700
Sounds like fuel starvation. Check float bowls. May need to adjust them to
allow more fuel into the bowls. Also check jets to make sure mixture is set
right. Initial setting is "12 flats" - turn the nuts all the way up and
then loosen 12 spots on the nuts which I believe is two full rotations out.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT