Darwinism - Was: Re: coolent recovery MORE RANTING

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>,
Subject: Darwinism - Was: Re: coolent recovery MORE RANTING
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:33:54 -0400
Interesting, When I was in college in Colorado, I had a genetics
instructor tell the class that the only example of "survival of the
fittest" was the ability to drive through the I-70/I-25 intersection in
Denver. Lovingly called the "Mousetrap." After having driven it, I
believed him, untill I moved to PA and drove on the SureKill Expressway
in Phildelphia.

I am sure there are more examples of "Mans Inhumanity to Man" style of
highway design through out the country.

Larry

>Based on the premise "death of the unfit" (which is a more accurate
>representation then "survival of the fittest") maybe nature's way is better
>for the population as a whole...

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.