Re: Darwinism - Was: Re: coolent recovery MORE RANTING

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, paul.hunt1@virgin.net,
Subject: Re: Darwinism - Was: Re: coolent recovery MORE RANTING
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:29:58 EDT
Having driven the mousetrap, I would tend to agree, but I can't help but think
if that is that is the only example of "survival of the fittest" a genetics
proff can think of, it must not have been a very good class.<G>
Rick

Interesting, When I was in college in Colorado, I had a genetics
 instructor tell the class that the only example of "survival of the
 fittest" was the ability to drive through the I-70/I-25 intersection in
 Denver. Lovingly called the "Mousetrap."