FOUND '53MGTD!

To: MG Digest <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOUND '53MGTD!
From: Dave <hearts@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 21:21:59 -0500
I have the chance to buy a '53TD found in a storage garage in a small
town in Iowa.  The body is in very good condition.   Color light yellow.
Chrome very good.  Interior is good.  Even top looks very good.
Transmission and engine are out of the car.  Owner says the transmission
is good.  Motor ran hot due to cooland leak and need to assume a
complete rebuild is in order.  All parts are with the car according to
the owner.  I did not pull it out of the garage for a sunlight
inspection but looks pretty good overall.

Question is what is it worth in this condition?  What is it worth after
restoration?

Thanks all!

Dave