Re: Darwinism - famous freeway menaces

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Darwinism - famous freeway menaces
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:40:56 -0700
They call a certain area of the east SF bay freeways "The MacArthur
Maze", for good reason. On the other hand, I just got back from Spain,
where the autovias were superb, but many of the secondary roads were
seemingly numbered and marked at random. Three signs in the span of a
kilometer might say "N340", "N430", "C2332" -- makes it hard to correlate
with the map. Maybe they were preparing for an invasion...

[Irrelevant interjection: I have to admit the rental Alfa Romeo 156 1.9L
turbodiesel was a great sports sedan, and would blow the doors off my B.
Ate up the autopiste at 170 klicks, great in the mountains too.]

Dan DiBiase had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149