1965 B for sale in Atlanta

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1965 B for sale in Atlanta
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:25:56 -0500
I got the following from a fellow member of the Jaguar XJS email list.

Please contact him directly if you are interested.  I have no additional
information and no yadas.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'88 Jaguar XJ-S

You mentioned that you were on an MG list.....
If you know someone that is looking for an early "B" project, let me
know. I
have a 1965 (pull door handle, old dash, disc wheel, but 5 main bearing
engine) for sale cheap....it is absolutely original down to every nut,
bolt,
and screw. It has rusty floors and the engine is locked up, but
everything
electrical works, gauges, lights, switches, etc. I have new in boxes a
complete interior kit w/leather seats Black with red piping, and lots of
other new parts. It is red, and was red originally, but has been white at
some point. It is 100% complete. The early "b" is becoming a little bit
desirable, and the 1/2 year they came with the 5 main motor is for some,
the
best to have. Since my accident, I haven't been able to get around good
enough to do heavy car work. I'd like to get about $2500 for the car. I
know
that sounds like a lot, but there is prob. $1300 in new parts.

David Buchner
Atlanta, GA
'83 XJ-S TWR(kinda) 5.3
'94 XJ-S 6.0 coupe