Re: Clutch master cyl.

To: Robert Sexson <rsexson@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch master cyl.
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:54:55 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, but my problems were mainly with the brake master.  When rebuilding
it the pistons have to be seperated and there is a little metal cup on a
very heavy spring in the middle.  I managed to launch the cup across my
garage twice, and all told spent five or so hours looking for it.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215