Re: Water in my fuel tank...

To: "Robert Butterfield" <CatManDu@austin.rr.com>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water in my fuel tank...
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:37:36 +0100
I can remember some work done on emusifying a mixture of water and old oil
using high-frequency vibration of a 'tuning fork' many years ago.  Never
came to anything though, like so many other 'wonder systems'.  Wasn't there
some geezer in California (well, that destroys any credibility) doing
something similar just a year or two ago?

PaulH.