Re: MGA on Cover of Victoria British Catalog

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA on Cover of Victoria British Catalog
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:47:23 EDT
Dean,

That is very cool!!  Maybe too that you are in Kansas plays a part in them
choosing a local car ;)  Where that hat proud for sure.  I sent off a note to
Don Holle and Hal Roeth at NAMGAR about it for you.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 4/9/00 11:02:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,