Re: British car dealers in Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British car dealers in Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:56:25 EDT
Bill,

There are a couple of dealers around that deal in used LBC's.  I have seen
them advertised in Hemmings, but nothing that I recall in your area.  There
is one in St. Louis Called Hayman or something like that and there are a
couple in the Chicago area.  North Shore Imports and Steve's British
Connection.  There are a few more too, you might want to go over to Borders
or Barnes and Nobles and pick up a Hemmings then look under MG or one of the
other listings for the names.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.