Re: Tube shock conv.

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tube shock conv.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:38:14 EDT
Just a question.  I am not doing a tube shock replacement on my Midget, but
why wouldn't you remove the lever shox altogether?  Wouldn't that reduce the
weight considerably?  Are the lever shox required for some kind of support?

I'm just curious.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 4/10/00 5:39:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,