Re: Paint code help for Steel Blue on ZB

To: Warren Kring <wkring@home.com>
Subject: Re: Paint code help for Steel Blue on ZB
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:44:13 -0400
Warren Kring wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions for a color code I could use for Steel
> Blue on a 58 Magnette ZB.

Geez, I was coming home all big on myself thinking I had just the thing
for you and then Dave Darby does me one better. My mechanic has some
original paint code charts and I found "Ice Blue" a BMC color from 56-67
of the ones that I saw it certainly seemed the steely of the blues It is
in fact the metallic blue that is used on many big Healeys in the blue
and white combination. FYI, the NAPA color is #20017, tell them it is a
Martin-Seynour color. Oh well, tried to help and then some big shot
comes up with the right answer <BG>
Carl F