crankshaft journal size.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: crankshaft journal size.
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:14:15 EDT
    Greetings list.
    Somehow, I accidentally bought another MG. This one's a 70 MGB. -It just
sort of happened!
    I am going to a friends house where the car is stored, to mic. the
crankshaft journals to see what size bearings it needs. I have a possible
trade for some .10 over (or is it "under" )? Bearings, and I don't have a
manual to check the size against, so if someone would be kind enough to post
the sizes for .10, .20, bearings main and rod, I'd be very grateful.
    T. I. A.
    Eric
    59MGA
    70MGB