Re: Joke; no LBC content

To: <Gonaj@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Joke; no LBC content
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:13:39 +0100
Like it!

In the UK we had a series of court cases involving groups of people that
came to be known as things like "the Birmingham six", "the Glasgow two" and
the like.  The Irish Prime Minister was visiting France and being shown
around a Renault factory.  On being asked "And what do you think of the
Renault 5?" he replied "I haven't seen the papers but I am sure they are
innocent".

PaulH.