Re: Very hot running 78B? - partially solved?

To: Gonaj@aol.com
Subject: Re: Very hot running 78B? - partially solved?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:10:31 -0700
I think I'll do a flush anyway, but I did notice this afternoon when I went
out that there was oil under the filter area (it was changed 1000 miles
ago).  I checked, and seemed to be at minimum - which might explain the
high heat.  I put in 3 qts, and it seemed to be cooler, but still higher
than I care for.

First will be to see if it's leaking around where the oil was changed,
after that I'll flush and do the stat like suggested.  Good idea about
testing the thermostat that way...

Thanks