Re: Shroud Question

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shroud Question
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:59:41 -0400
I have installed a genaric 3" wide chrome universal fan shroud . It really pulls
air through thr radiator. I havn't had car out yet but its not a real big job,I
will take pictures and make a jpg file to send. A speed shop near here has a
staggered radiator core that adds 30 to 40 % more tubes and
does a real good job for the hotroders. he says he can bo Bs or any car.
Oh mine is a 73 BGT. Carl E.