Re: Story time!

To: woodrat@spacey.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Story time!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:56:13 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/00 11:54:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< Now Allen, are you really intimating that the wiper motor ran for six hours
 without failure?  Considering the prices of motors, gears, etc., I sure
 wouldnt try it.  Come on, tell us about how many bottles of Rain X were
 required.

  Sounds like a blast.  Larry. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Actually, yes, the wipers (all three) ran for most of the trip.  I do use
Rain-X, and I think everyone should.  When the rain slowed a bit I would kick
them off, but most of the time they did run.

Since I replaced the rusty fuse box with a modern Littelfuse ATO box,
everything electrical seems to have more oomph.

The only really annoying problem is with the radio I installed.  Every time I
shifted into 1st or 3rd, the station changed.  So I played Spike Jones music
on tape.  (Scared me every time he fired his .45!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport