Re: Fuel Starvation 77B

To: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Starvation 77B
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:41:13 -0700
Well heck, I wasn't going to be able to say anything about the Z-S, but
if it's twin SU's, you just have to remove the three screws on the top of
each float bowl in order to remove it, and check for debris. Also check
to see that the jet is firmly in place -- I've had them unscrew
themselves, presumably due to vibration. Make sure the floats are
floating while you're in there.

Andrew  Proudfoot had this to say:

--

Max Heim