Do you know the way to...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Do you know the way to...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:52:28 +0000
Whoopeee...

It seems like (always a 5% chance it falling through) I will be heading
to San Jose for a conference from May 15 - 19.  I guess they are going
to want me to do some work while I am there after paying all that money
(Australia to San Jose for a week ain't cheap) but if there is anything
in the way of MG stuff happening near that time I would certainly
appreciate knowing about it.

For those who might care or who might be going there, this is the APPLE
WORLDWIDE DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2000 (WWDC2000).

I have never driven an MG in the States so it would be an experience if
it was possible.

Eric
'68MGB MkII