Re: Do you know the way to...

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you know the way to...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:41:41 -0700
There's an All-British Show in Dixon, CA on the 14th. That would be maybe
90 miles NE of San Jose, toward Sacramento. The 19-21 is the All British
Meet in Las Vegas, Nevada, which admittedly is quite a haul from San Jose
(more like 500 miles), but the airfare would be cheap. I've never been to
either event, but I'll tell you what -- you get here early enough on the
14th and we can drive up to Dixon in my ratty '66. Maybe we can win the
"beater" award.

Least I can do for a fellow MG'er and Mac-ophile...

Cheers,
Max

Eric had this to say:

--