RE: prestige tops

To: <Reh74bgt@cs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: prestige tops
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:05:15 -0500
I've bought two tops from Prestige and highly recommend them.  I installed
the first one on my 71 TR6 and the second on my 74 Midget.  Both tops are
very good quality, and fit very good.  In fact I just ordered a top for my
son's 79 MGB yesterday.  The company is located in England, so expect a bill
for import duty a couple weeks after you get the top.  I ordered 2 tops and
a boot cover and my import duty was $16.00.  I ordered the superior vinyl
for all the items and they appear great.  When I talked to them on Tuesday,
they told me they were closing for the Easter holiday, until next week some
time, and it would be about 16 days before my top arrived.

Hope this helps,

Ken