RE: more idiot questions

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: more idiot questions
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:54:31 -0700
Hi larry,

sorry i was writing that e-mail late last night with the haynes manual still
in the garage. You're absolutely right, i meant the plunger (component #1 on
the zenith carb diagram p83 in the haynes manual). I have another shop
manual (the brooklands books manual) which says just to remove the plunger
and top up the oil, none of this removing the air filter stuff that the
haynes reccommends.

anyway... thanks!

cheers

Joe