Goodbye

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Goodbye
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:47:09 -0500
Thanks for all the fellowship and advice.

I'm under attack in the Mini newsgroup.

The attackers are now posting porno graphics with my daughter's picture cut
from the photo on her web page pasted on them.

I can't have my family subjected to this kind of insane vicious treatment.

I can't believe how badly this has affected me; I think it's the fact that I
don't know any way to respond adequately. I just returned from the Post
Office and as I pulled up my driveway, my eyes filled with tears and I ran
into the TF with the Cooper S. The damage to the cars is repairable, but I
don't know if I am or not.

I am withdrawing from the internet.

I will continue to receive e-mail for a while. If I have unfinished business
with you, please remind me.

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com