Re: Goodbye

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>,
Subject: Re: Goodbye
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:38:50 -0400
Rocky, Sorry to see ya go, but under the circumstance - what can you do?
Any way to trace the offenders?? Turn them into the ISP they are posting
from?

This is horrible.

I am sure that I speak for all the MG group when I say that if there is
anything we can do let us know. Unfortunatly a flame war is not the way
to handle this, but it is the quick answer.

I am assuming that this is from a usenet group rather than an email list.
An email group would be easier to handle.

Take care and be aware.

So sorry to hear of your troubles.

Larry

>Thanks for all the fellowship and advice.
>
>I'm under attack in the Mini newsgroup.
>
>The attackers are now posting porno graphics with my daughter's picture cut
>from the photo on her web page pasted on them.
>
>I can't have my family subjected to this kind of insane vicious treatment.
>
>I can't believe how badly this has affected me; I think it's the fact that I
>don't know any way to respond adequately. I just returned from the Post
>Office and as I pulled up my driveway, my eyes filled with tears and I ran
>into the TF with the Cooper S. The damage to the cars is repairable, but I
>don't know if I am or not.
>
>I am withdrawing from the internet.
>
>I will continue to receive e-mail for a while. If I have unfinished business
>with you, please remind me.
>
>-Rock
>--
>Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com