Re: Long trip for nothing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Long trip for nothing
From: bburrows@webtv.net (Bruce Burrows)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
--WebTV-Mail-26287-1264

David

I am responding merely to thank you for this particular report
(reproduced below).  Documentation of experiences like this is intensely
interesting to me.

If you would allow a question, please tell us whether you were provided
good documentation, and especially extensive photos, before making such
a long trip with negative outcome.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share this experience with
us.  Sorry things did not go better.

Bruce Burrows

'59 MGA basket case
'60 Daimler SP 250