Re: clutch hose removal

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Subject: Re: clutch hose removal
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:45:39 -0400
A crowsfoot wrench works best, My line (steel ) above the bracket where the
hose connects is
cut ans a compression fitting was installed, Works great as ypu now have more
room to resecure everything to the bracket. Might pay to cut the line and do
the same.
remove the section of line then the hose. Carl E.