Re: tips? 71 MGB-GT Heater Fan Switch

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tips? 71 MGB-GT Heater Fan Switch
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:48:44 -0700
Sheila,

I can guess how you got the fan switch out, I finally gave up on mine and
used the BFH approach, actually a screw driver from the front to pop off the
switch and then force the wire hanger out the back followed by forcing the
rest out the front.  The operative word here is force.  I finally got my
order in from The Proper MG and didn't want to mess around with the blasted
switch anymore.  I have to replace my steering boots as one is ripped.
There's been quite a bit on that operation on the list so that's my next
project so I can get back on the road again.  We actually had a couple of
nice days here in Oregon and I had to leave my car in the drive way, what a
bummer.  At least the lawn is mowed, my kids have left home and it's now up
to the old man (expletive deleted!).

Dave 72 B