Re: MG Rocks 2000

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Re: MG Rocks 2000
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:49:13 -0400
I'll be there, with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes. ;-)

Kelvin are you going to keep a list of all that are going?? Do we want to
have a meeting somewhere, sometime for listers?? Maybe on Sat during the
show, most likely all will be there at some point in time.

Larry

>Hey, I'm getting out of my cage for a road trip.
>
>       I look forward to meeting some listers at the MG2000 event in
>Cleveland.  Let me know anyone who is going to be there.
>

>Kelvin.
>
>       Wondering what would be easier, putting the old gas tank from my Cow
>sat upon 65 B into the race car, or hooking up an old fuel cell I have lying
>around.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.