Re: Rebuilt alternators

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt alternators
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:45:34 -0400
Craig,

     Thanks to info that came from listers, I bought a rebuilt (Lucas)
alternator for my 77B at AutoZone.  About $90 with a lifetime warranty.  The
first one that I received was acting suspiciously so I took it back.  They
replaced it with no problems at all.  I now have about 20,000 miles on it.  Of
course, YMMV.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/