Re: [Fwd: Historic Plates -Reply]

To: mgrick@ptd.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Historic Plates -Reply]
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:54:57 EDT
In a message dated 04/29/2000 7:32:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
mgrick@ptd.net writes:

<< All you have to say if you are stopped is that
 you are going/coming from a club event. >>

Huuum, Rick.  I'm an Officer of The Law with you pulled over.

Me:  "And the info on the "event" is where??"
You:  "At my house(apt). Sir."
Me:  "Oh, at your house?  Fine, I'll just follow you there and you can show
me the flyer or other info.  OK?"
You: "er, I think I threw it away, Sir!?!?"
Me:  "Well this summons which is in accordance with the New Jersey Uniform
Motor Vehicle Act is gonna cost you $(insert fine here) and the revocation of
those plates along with notification to your insurence carrier that they have
been revoked."
You:  "but, but, but...."
Me:  "Huum, maybe had you told me the truth, and maybe if I hadn't seen you
operating this "cute" car for the past month.....".

'Course the aforegoing is PURELY "fictional" (right!).

Cheers (and remember to carry Bond Card at all times)....

      Ed