Swap Meet in Portland

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Swap Meet in Portland
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:04:29 -0700
I have to agree with Gary, it was a beautiful day in Portand yesterday for
the swap meet.  I took my son-in-law with me and left my B sitting in the
driveway waiting for me to put in my new steering boots.  Saw lots of nicely
prepared B's and TR's for sale and visiting.  Pretty good parts hunting for
MG's and TR's but alas, not much for the Roots crowd, which includes my
son-in-law.  He and his dad both have Alpines with V6's and T-5 trans.
FASPEC and Northwest Imports were represented with their wares.

Dave 72B waiting on me to fix it.