RE: Around the world in 80 days (old news?)

To: "Adam Arabian" <arabian@allegronet.com>, "mglist" <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Around the world in 80 days (old news?)
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 14:26:39 -0700
Hi Adam
I know quite a bit about it as my company is involved albeit in a very small
way. We are the US service crew for Team Healey and we have two service
halts in this continent, one in Banff Canada and the other in Billings. The
final one is in New York. We are missing the last one as we are located in
Texas and the Canadian border is some distance away! This as far as we are
concerned is a charity event. So we are doing all this free of charge. A
daily report is being given as the rally progresses. I will keep you all up
to date if you wish, but there are several web site with details.
BTW we are looking after 3 cars, 2 Healeys and a Facel (Healey running gear)
Should be fun if they get this far after the Chinese sections.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
www.waterloo-dtr.com