RE: Westminster MG Museum

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Westminster MG Museum
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:29:24 -0400
Agreed, Yankee Candle, while out in the middle of nowhere (no offense to
those that live in western mass), just wouldn't have the same feel.  Does
anyone know why the Museum and cars are being sold, or did I miss something?

Safety Fast
Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 2-1172
Ayer, MA
http://home.earthlink.net/~jroverca/index.html