Re: radios, noise suppression

To: <Speedo79@aol.com>
Subject: Re: radios, noise suppression
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:40:54 -0400
>From the subject line I had three thoughts. 1) are we getting rid of the
radios (again)?? 2) are we getting rid of the radio stations that play
that noise that makes the Midget bounce when it is in a car 200 feet
away? 3) are we getting rid of the kids that play that noise??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 5/2/00 1:40 PM, economu@whidbey.com made the
profound statement:

>Dear David:
>
>Radio Shack sells auto radio frequency suppressors for car audio. I think
>they are under 10 bucks US. I could not find the part on their web site, but
>have seen them in their stores. You get best results by connecting them
>closest to the noise source. If this cannot be determined, or their are
>multiple sources (like alternator and ignition system) then the next best
>place is close to the radio.
>

>Kind regards,
>Tim Economu
>69 BGT Mona