Re: Autocross games, cams, and HIF carbs

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross games, cams, and HIF carbs
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:49:14 +0100
Not common as such.  The overflow could have been blocked which would mean
the excess being pumped up the jets and into the intake, but I would've
thought the excess was being drawn directly into the crankcase via the
overflow and the ventilation system rather than through the inlet, which
would've made the mixture very rich and the car unlikely to do 102.

PaulH.