Re: I flunked electronics 101, help please

To: <PAINTRIX@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I flunked electronics 101, help please
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 19:09:32 +0100
There is no 'hot' wire to the headlamps themselves, unless you mean the
brown powering all the lights.  However this is unfused so the purple (fused
always hot) behind the console is a better bet as has already been
mentioned.  The white/green from the ignition switch is the 'accessories'
position, where provided, and means you can have the radio on without the
ignition but only while the key is in the lock.  This goes via an in-line
fuse to a green/pink which was used to power factory-fitted radios and
sometimes the washers, wipers and heater fan.  For drive-in movies?

PaulH.