Re: Electric MGA with big money backing

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Electric MGA with big money backing
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 23:25:41 -0500
At 01:41 PM 5/2/2000 -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>Just one question - why??!! This made me feel a little sick...

Because there is one little rich gal out there who likes her MGA and is
environment concious?  We all have our own personal toys.  The proposal is
spouting grandious long term environmental goals in generic terms (for the
benefit of the school project and the other sponsors), but the budget is
set to make a profit on the first unit (cost to be covered by the car
owner).  Incidentally, the FIRST $115,068 does not include the necessary
chassis modifications to carry the added weight (I have already been
consulted on that point), so they will be adding more to the cost by
September.  And I get no information on what the other sopnsors may be
contributing to the project.  The electric dragsters were interresting though.

Barney