Re: Whahappened?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whahappened?
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:33:52 -0400
I've got a great list of things to check out at lunch.  Keep 'em coming!

Intersting that just about everybody has made mention of the Prince of
Darkness as a cause.

There may be a simpler cause at work here, a jealous woman.  You see my
Midget (Martha) spent the weekend parked while my wife and I went
motoring about in her Magnette (Miss Daisy).  This after weeks of not
tinkering with Martha while we attended to Miss Daisy's various minor
ills.

I think Martha is just wanting some attention.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net