'65 MGBs FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '65 MGBs FS
From: johnf@ihot.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 14:31:49 GMT
Hi all,

This is very difficult for me, but it's time reality sinks in.  I have had my
Bs for about 10 years and progress has been slow.  Now with the job I have and
a home move soon, I need to lighten my MGB load.

I have two early '65 MGBs (pull out door handles) that need a good home.  I was
looking to make one out of the parts from the two.  The two shells have the
interior stripped out and awaiting restoration.  I have trunk lids, early B
front fenders, a hood, 3 syncro transmission, 3 main engine with machined
block, new pistons and cam, rebuilt head with high-temp valve seats,  front-end
rebuild kit with a beautiful set of king-pin assemblies and a lot more parts.

They are fun little cars and will be missed.  In a few years when things settle
down again, I'll get another.

Sadly,
John Fagerlund
johnf@ihot.com