Re: Odd question for tall people

To: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Odd question for tall people
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 16:16:23 -0400
Although I personally don't qualify, the previous owner of my 78B was 6'4",
and apparently did fine.

There is a ton of legroom in these things.   And, of course, with the top
down, headroom is not an issue.  But even with a top, I gather it was not a
problem with him.  The seats easily go back, and it should be no problem at
all.

- Tab