RE: Odd question for tall people

To: "'Geoffrey Gallaway'" <geoffeg@sloth.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Odd question for tall people
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:50:26 -0700
Ha! Did no-one tell you that england is the land of giants! I am positively
tiny for an english person at 5'11 and so had to move to the states where i
would not feel so diminutive!

;-) hee hee hee

Actually, I bought my B from a guy who was a lot shorter than me and had put
shims under the seats. Anyway, I put the stock shims back in and i couldn't
be more comfortable. In a strange parallel universe i have had a number of
taller friends remark on the roominess of the car (and that's without
sliding the passenger seat all the way back). I sometimes get confused
though when i have the top down and the traffic light in the distance is
above the windscreen top, and the one nearby is below it. (no, really i'm
serious, i still find that disorienting). The low design of the windscreen
does also mean that unless you are tiny you need a very tight fitting hat!

The other challenge (apparently) is getting in and out of the car in a skirt
without distracting passers by who are perving over the car.

;-)

i'm in a ridiciulously good mood today for some reason!

cheers

Joe.