Re: Problem solved for the moment? -- now speed bumps

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, djw69@idt.net
Subject: Re: Problem solved for the moment? -- now speed bumps
From: Christopher Reichle <creichle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
When you drag on a speed bump it is usually hitting
the exhaust. Many after market units hang lower than
stock. You can try to mount your exhaust closer to the
floor of the car and this will help. Also, if the
spees bum has a break in it for draining, I just line
that up with the exhaust.

I have a friend that built a cobra kit car. He lives
in a townhome community. One day he woke up to find
that they had raised all of the speedbumps and he
could not get out of his developement. It took about a
week to get them lowered again...