Hard Top 63-67 MG Midget

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard Top 63-67 MG Midget
From: Erin Matzen <sunflower@networksplus.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:55:23 -0500
Hi = )

I have a black (leatherette) hard top for a 63-67 MG Midget (STD BB is stamped
on the inside of the top if that helps) that I need to get rid of.  I'm not
sure what I should ask for a price but I was thinking that around $600 would be
fair.  I am in Northeast Kansas and will deliver it if you're not too far, but
since my only car is a 69 Sprite, I would prefer that you pick it up = )

Please let me know if any of you are interested, I think it would make any MG
look real fresh = )

Thanks!

Erin

http://www.dce.ksu.edu/~sunflwr/69ah/car.html