Blinking license plate lights

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blinking license plate lights
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 23:10:45 -0400
Hi list, I am slowly figuring out my Lucas shorts and bad grounds. I have a
strange problem that seems to be related to a single cause.

1. Slow blinker
2. Licence plate lights blink with the turn signals?
3. The Green Red cable that comes out of the front left turn signal does
not carry power to the rear blinker even though though there is continuity
between the red and green red cables in the FL turn signal?

All else seems to work fine. Thanks for any  input. Enrique