Sub Frame Pad?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sub Frame Pad?
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 8:41:54 EDT
Has anyone heard of a sub frame pad for the front suspension of a 76 B?  My
local shop says I need to replace them because the front end is starting to
move?  I've never heard of this before.  They also ran a compression test on
the old engine....150, 80, 110, 130.  Will I need a rebuild real soon?  What
would cause No. 2 to be at 80?  Bearing, ring?  It doesn't blow smoke or
consume and oil.  Seems to run okay too.  Hopefully it can hold off until
later this year.  I'll double check it when I get it home.

TIA

Scott
76B