Re: Galli's 78B

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Galli's 78B
From: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:17:06 -0400
Of course, being that I'm Membership Coordinator for North American MGB
Register, I suggest that Robert join and get his very own copy of the
Member's List and Service Recommendation Guide.
http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/ will get you all the info on NAMGBR. There is
a print-out-able membership form that you can mail w/ check (takes 4 - 6
weeks to process) or fax w/ credit card info (2 - 4 weeks to process).

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch