Re: Seeking seat trimmer in UK

To: "mga" <mga@napanet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking seat trimmer in UK
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:30:23 +0100
Hi, Don

You could try Newton Commercial in Suffolk. They list Triumphs. MGF, Mini
and Morris kits at their website.
But..about five years ago, they built a pair of seat base covers for me,
from the mangled remains of the early '60s originals. These were for a Ford
Cortina Mk.1 Woody Estate which they most definitely do not list and never
did. The new covers and replacement pads were excellent and quite reasonably
priced. They also supplied the full trim kit for the Practical Classics
Morris Traveller-again, it was good stuff.

I don't know if they can help you but it's worth a try. The site is at...
http://newtoncomm.co.uk/

Good Luck!

David Hill

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html