Firewall

To: Bill McAdam <BILLMCADAM@aol.com>, Larry Wilson <Wilson@who.net>,
Subject: Firewall
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:53:16 -0400
I put a firewall in my computer some time ago, Keeps unwanted people
from getting into your computer while its running on line. I am shocked
at the amount of hits by companys trying to access the files in my
computer. I get at least 5 hits a day. All by big companys. I copy down
the addresses and back track. These people think they have the right to
go into your computer and access your personal information. I have no
intrest in this co, but they give you a firewall free and you can run
the test to see if you are at risk. I am pleased at what they did for me
for free. I like that price. try it you will be shocked
http://www.grc.com          Carl E.