Re: Long drive

To: frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: Long drive
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:52:20 -0400
Frank Krajewski wrote:

> Carl et al: My car club, British Motor Cars of New England
> (http://www.bmcne.com) will have a large presence at the British By the Sea
> event on Sunday, June 4th, hosted by the Conn. MG club. We will also have
> our club booth set up. If there any assistance you require you can be
> assured that we will help should you elect to participate in the "Dare to
> be British" weekend events in addition to Limerock.
> Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski, President

  One of the big selling points was that it is in Waterford, which is my
wifes hometown. I have never been there so she is anxious to spend a
little time on Sunday showing me her house etc. How long is it from the
Hotel to there? Asking because we are trying to make sure that we get to
the show on time and that we get to see the sites of her youth. I
started this to frank alone but then I realized that this was a toss up
question foranyone in the area. I guess if Dave Duetch and the boys from
Long Island can make it to our club Lobster Bake every year we can make
it to the Conn shore.
  I would love to see the Vintage races and really love to make a lazy
lap or two around the road course if the chance presents itself. I guess
we will stay in the Berkshires (Mohawk trail area) the night before to
make it early enough.

Carl